My Favourite Tools at ISTE 2019

Jun 22, 2019 at 10:26 AM by Mali Bickley

Reflect on 1-2 tools and/or resources on TIG and/or TIGed we’ve just shared that you feel would be applicable for your classroom!

Thanks for joining us today!

Mike and Mali

4 Replies

Don Carter
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:27 PM

I am eager to share the content from Sustainable Development Goals and Taking it Global with my fellow teachers.  Many of us are pursuing these topics in different ways and I think these organizations will give us an umbrella to our work.

Maria Hunter
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:27 PM

I really liked the leading questions. I would find it helpful to have a list of leading questions all together of some really great ones to try to emulate.

Raymond Gibson
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:28 PM

The Global Goals website and the Guide to Action are absolutely phenomenal resources. This presentation gave me a better idea for a reading intervention project I'm looking to implement this coming school year. Si Yu'os Ma'åse (Thank you very much) from your friends from Guam!

Jenni Hoffman
Jun 22, 2019 at 3:31 PM

The projects section is a great lesson plan starter and will be very helpful when talking with teachers about ways to introduce SDG and global empathy into their classrooms.

I am excited to work through this classroom and complete the modules to learn more.

Thanks for an informative and innovative presentation sparking lots of ideas for me!

Jenn