Module 3 Discussions
Please begin with the Explorer task described below.
After you complete the Explorer task, you can level up to Module 3 Investigator, or move on to Module 4.
If you choose to complete the Investigator task, you can level up to Module 3 Discoverer, or move on to Module 4.
Reflect on your learning from Module 3 and respond to the following questions in the discussion forum:
- What makes a social issue or problem compelling?
- Which local issues and/or SDGs do you anticipate will be the most compelling for your students? Which of these issues could you most easily integrate into your curriculum?
- How will you help students identify and explore a compelling social issue or problem they want to address in their local or global community?
- What inspiration did you draw from the example projects developed by previous participants in this course? How might you apply some of those ideas as you design your own project and engage students in social innovation?
Please read and respond to at least 1 of your colleagues’ reflections.
Browse the Learn More: Sustainable Development Goals resources.
- Identify at least one new idea you plan to implement in your school or classroom community.
- Describe your idea and your plan for implementation in the discussion forum.
Please read and respond to at least 1 of your colleagues’ ideas.
Describe how you engaged students in learning about the SDGs in your school or classroom community.
Please read and respond to at least 1 of your colleagues’ descriptions.
Continue to 4. Pedagogies That Support Social Innovation »